Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And so it begins...

For reasons, still unbeknownst to me, my life is continually surprising and full of adventure. Sometimes wanted, sometimes not; but always making for good tales to tell. Mainly these adventures happen when I am travelling. Sometimes near, sometimes far, but always there is an adventure. And so I came to a decision that it may be a good idea to document such things.

Maybe this will give me an insight as to why such adventures happen to me; as it seems that I am a catalyst, the piece of the puzzle that brings it all together. Not that I mind. Well, at least most of the time I don't mind. I just hope that I can hang on until it all finishes, as one never knows what will happen and when.

And so here I am, within one week of departing on the next adventure. Although, I haven't even left yet and already things have started to occur. My travel partner realized that her passport was expired and is anxiously awaiting its return. I know when I leave, but have not even really thought about packing. And, I've just realized that I'll have to find myself lodging for a night in a country in which I do not even come close to speaking the language. Ah, yes, the adventures begin anew.

No comments: