Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick Bath Update

We are getting ever closer, although some days it does not feel like it. We now have the vanity upstairs in the master bathroom, and it looks great with the tile and the walls. We also were able to get the sink top set into place as well. Now it's just waiting for the plumber to come back to install the faucets and hook everything up.

In the other bathroom, the tile is going in. As there was a bit of a mix-up with the floor tile, I had to choose a new pattern. And of course the pattern I like, in the colors I want, is set to be discontinued this year. Luckily for me, there was enough at the local warehouse for our floor. Now that it's in, I think I'll like it even better than my original design. And the walls are slowly, but surely getting covered as well. This bathroom will definitely be bright! How can it not, with so much shiny white tile?

No comments: