Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Projects Galore!

As I have been somewhat limited in what I can do, as it is so cold and snowy outside, I have been working on several indoor projects. Mostly to do with knitting things. I rather like knitting, as it keeps me busy and makes me much less antsy when sitting for long periods of time.

Thus far this month, I have finished:

3 pairs mittens - 1 each blue, black, and light brown
1 giant Christmas Stocking

(All had to be felted when I was near a washing machine that is top-loading, unlike mine, which is front-loading.)

1 lacy scarf - in black fuzzy-wuzzy yarn
1 plain scarf - in green fuzzy-wuzzy yarn

Here are detailed shots of each scarf:










1 small hoodie - in purple for my niece

Here is my niece wearing her sweater. Isn't she cute?


I still would like to make one more giant stocking so as to have a pair, and then I must start on a most complicated sweater for Nate. It will continue to be interesting as the sweater pattern that he has chosen has many things in its instructions that I have not really tried, such as bobbles.

Here's to gaining more knowledge in the New Year!

No comments: